Skip to content
Liquid error: Error in tag 'section' - 'smk_blocks' is not a valid section type
Return & Warranty Policy
Return & Warranty Policy
Customers should contact SuperEye if they are not satisfied with a product for any reason within 30 days of the invoice date. A 30-day Money Back is guaranteed (Shipping & Handling and other additional charges, such as the transaction & restocking fee 6% of the total amount charged by bank or Credit Card Company, are not refundable). However, Returned product must be in original packaging, unused, undamaged, and in saleable condition. Proof of purchase is required in all cases. The 30-Day Money Back Policy does not apply to the custom product.
- 1. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE TO ALL CUSTOMERS: 30-DAY MONEY BACK POLICY
All products sold are warranted by SuperEye only to customers for: (i) resale; or (ii) use in business, government or original equipment manufacturer. SuperEye warrants products against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of TWO (2) years the date of purchase from SuperEye, unless otherwise stated. Should the customer have any problem about the SuperEye product, the customer should contact the dealer or SuperEye immediately. SuperEye will not cover the defective items in warranty term after the product has been repaired by a third party even if it is within 2 year since the purchased date.
- 2. LIMITED WARRANTY
Before retuning any product, customer shall: (i) contact the local SuperEye branch from which the product was purchased; (ii) fill in the Supereye RMA form and provide the date, the original invoice number, the stock number, and the description of the defect (iii) or report to the dealers and ask them to contact us. Proof of purchase is required in all cases.
- 3. Warranty Return
- During the limited warranty period, Supereye may, at its option: (i) repair; (ii) replace; or (iii) refund the amount paid by customer. Customer must return the product to the appropriate Supereye branch or authorized service location, as designated by Supereye and pay for the shipping cost. Supereye will cover the shipping cost for the return of the product to customers in 46 states of US and in Canada within the warranty term. For a RMA item from other offshore regions (Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands) and countries outside of US and Canada, the customer has to pay all the shipping including the return shipping from Supereye and tax, if any, even for an item within the warranty term. In the event that there are import charges and brokerage charges in processing repair or replacement of warranted items, the incurred import charges and brokerage charges will be undertaken by the importer regardless of either party.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device